When I was a child growing up I always hear people talking about avocado. How they are essential to our body as well as vital to your overall health.
My first experience with avocado was not so tasty. I did not like avocado and I know they are many people out there in the world today who does not have an appetite for avocado themselves. They will turn them down because of the taste.
Eventually, as time goes by I have learned more and more about avocados and how beneficial they are. Especially when it comes down to the natural healing power of the avocado substantial effects, inside and outside the body.
Some Facts About Avocado
Some Facts About Avocado
Avocados are high in omega 3 fatty acid, and that is the right type fat for your body, unlike other fatty junk foods. This type fat help can help lower cholesterol and improve your heart health. Avocado also contributes to a healthier skin when eaten or apply physically onto your skin.
5 Reasons why you should eat avocado daily – Health Facts
1) They fight inflammation in your body: Eating avocado as a routine daily diet decrease your chances of having chronic inflammatory joint pains in your body that are caused by another unhealthy intake of certain foods like hamburgers and other process red meats.
Sometimes we eat foods that are poisonous to your body without any knowledge of knowing. Then, later on we start to feel severe pain in your joints. For example “arthritis” and some people wonder ‘where, how, and why did all these chronic pain came about. 90 percent of the time, it is the food we are eating that is causing all these different types of chronic diseases.
2) They are good for women pregnancy: Avocados are good for pregnant women which lower the risk of birth defects. Avocado contains a lot of folic acids which is critical when it comes to preventing birth defects like neural tube defects according to the commissioner of California on avocado.
3) They help you lose weight: When you eat avocado in the morning or any given time you are less likely to get hungry fast throughout the day. That is why 60 percent of the time you lose weight much faster.
The number one reason most people diet is because they want to lose weight. Mainly to keep the fatty cells off their bodies. Avocado may be high in fat but has been mention earlier the fatty acid that the avocado provides are the right fat that is essential to your health.
4) They prevent cancer: One major reason you should eat avocado is that you are helping your body to prevent cancer. Yes, avocado has been proven to reduce the risk of certain cancers such as skin and prostate cancers. A recent study has shown in a 2007 study cancer biology seminar
5) They are healthier to eat: Avocado are organic foods which keep you in check with your health. You don’t have to worry about avocado when eating it as routinely as possible because they contribute to a healthier you.
Avocados are also great to eat with any other different meals. They keep you feeling full while helping to prevent you from certain diseases. Unlike most foods you find at the grocery store that is cheap and reasonable to buy. Such as ham, sausages, and other processed meat can put your health risk.